cheap meguiars car washcheap meguiars car wash

Meguire car cleaner is the best car care products.Buy cheap meguiar's product and equipment meguiars car care such as Meguiar's NXT,polish liquid,car wash,meguiars wash wax ,meguiars Gold Class,meguiars interior cleaner,mirror glaze,Meguiars restoration

Meguiar's G10307 Scratch X 2.0

|
Cheap price Meguiar's G10307 Scratch X 2.0

Meguiar's G10307 Scratch X 2.0

Buy now You Save 40%
Features
• Safely removes light scratches & swirls
• Safely removes oxidations & blemishes
• Bonded contaminants
• Clear coat safe



Description
ScratchX is the most effective way to remove fine scratches and swirls from automotive paint by hand. This product is guaranteed to deliver the finest results possible by hand (some scratches require removal by machine applied professional formulas). Removes surface contaminants, oxidation and blemishes as well as enhances paint color. Will not leave more scratches than it takes out. It's ideal for use as a quick touch up or to revive a car's entire finish.

Customer reviewsreviews Meguiar's G10307 Scratch X 2.0
Meguiar's G10307 Scratch X 2.0Meguiars G10307 Scratch X 2.0
Amazing!
- By V. Hack (california)
I got a sample a year ago and never tried it until the other day. I was able to get off all of these horrible marks and stains from my car.It was very easy. I almost paid lots of money to get a wax Thankfully I tried this first. My car is shiny and looks great. I love this product and the price is also really good.If you are thinking about it definetly give it a try.

Great for removing acidic etching from bird poop
- By J. Morris (Austin, TX United States)
After a big bird dropping landed on my new car, I sprayed the offending matter off but did not bother to rinse thoroughly, leaving a marked streak on the finish. A few weeks later when I finally got around to washing the car, I find the streak is now permanent. The acid in the bird poop had etched into the clear coat. I could not feel the etching with my finger, but in the right light, the stain was clearly visible on my dark gray car. I tried re-waxing the area but no good. After some research, I bought this product locally and, wow, after a few minutes rubbing, the etching was gone. YAY!!

A very good product
- By Michael
I am a car enthusiast and have used numerous products over the years. Meguiar's Scratch X 2.0 is one of the better ones I have tried. After using rubbing compound on some minor scratches, my paint had more fine scratches and dullness that sometimes occurs after using rubbing compound. Meguiar's got rid of the abrasions and removed or at least faded the original scratches I was trying to get rid of. It did take some elbow grease and some searching online for better instructions, but it did do a good job in the end. This is my new go-to product over polishing compound for sure. Of course, this is for clearcoat damage, not paint.

Similar item
quixx scratch removerquixx scratch remover
scratch doctorscratch doctor
AutoMax Scratch Repair SystemDigital Innovations 10185 Skip Dr. Motorized AutoMax Scratch Repair System

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น