cheap meguiars car washcheap meguiars car wash

Meguire car cleaner is the best car care products.Buy cheap meguiar's product and equipment meguiars car care such as Meguiar's NXT,polish liquid,car wash,meguiars wash wax ,meguiars Gold Class,meguiars interior cleaner,mirror glaze,Meguiars restoration

Cheap meguiars plastx

|
Buy Cheap Meguiars PlastX Clear Plastic Cleaner & Polish

Meguiar's PlastX Clear Plastic Cleaner & PolishProduct Description
This easy to use, rich gel formula quickly restores optical clarity to both rigid and flexible plastics. Cutting-edge advancements in Meguiar's exclusive Microscopic Diminishing Abrasive Technology, (MDAT), removes light oxidation, chemical degradation, surface contamination, stains and light surface scratches with ease. In addition, because our microscopic diminishing abrasives breakdown as you use them, PlastX is safe on plastic rear windows on convertible tops, aircraft windows, motorcycle fairings, face shields, headlights and taillights, instrument panels, all clear plastic boat surfaces and aquariums. Meguiar's PlastX also contains highly water-resistant polymers. These specialized hi-tech polymers provide long lasting durable protection to keep your clear plastics clear and beautiful longer. PlastX is non-toxic and does not contain any harsh solvents.

Customer reviewsreviews Meguiars PlastX Clear Plastic Cleaner Polish
Meguiar's PlastX Clear Plastic Cleaner & Polish

AMAZING!
- By T. GOOLEY
first I tried a headlight restoration kit, and it made my yellow hazey headlights even worse! it scrated up my lens, so I returned that and bought PlastX, it was unbelievably easy, and my damaged headlights look brand new!! I also bought some stuff called back to black for my bumpers which were a faded grey, and now they look brand new as well!! Buy this stuff I promise you it works, if not you can return it, but you won't need to!!!

Meguiars PlastX Clear Plastic Cleaner PolishAs Promised September
- By K. Cummins (Tucson, AZ)
I bought this product hoping it would clean a plexiglass container I have. I was not disappointed. Unlike other cleaners that say they can be used on acrylic and end up streaking, this really works! No streaks, just a clear shine.

Clean my headlights like new
- By JuanF (Lima Peru)
This product is awesome worked great, left my headlights looking new!!! Crisply clear. I hope they dont get oxidized again.

Removed Haze almost to Brand New
- By John (Elk Grove, CA)
PlastX removed a deep haze on my headlights casings. My headlights were hazed, faded, and fogged over like a bathroom mirror after a hot shower. PlastX removed the cloudy haze from the lights after three coats that took 5 minutes each to apply. It restored them to almost brand new. My headlights now shine very brightly and light up the road ahead of me much better than before.

I'm surprised this product is only $5-10 dollars at your local Walmart and autoshops. The restoring properties of PlastX is well worth it. It's easy to apply, and the 10 oz bottle is more than enough to do a lifetime of headlight restorations. I think I only used an ounce for both headlights.

I knocked down the product down a star because it didn't do so well on a CD of mine. Despite using clean microfiber cloth, it looks like it may have added a few swirly type scratches to the CD. I wouldn't recommend it for that application, but if you're purchasing it to restore your headlights then this is the product to buy.

TIPS: Apply PlastX using a clean cloth, and apply with a gentle pressure. Repeat the process a few times until it clears out the haze. Finally coat the headlight in car wax to seal the final shine.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น