cheap meguiars car washcheap meguiars car wash

Meguire car cleaner is the best car care products.Buy cheap meguiar's product and equipment meguiars car care such as Meguiar's NXT,polish liquid,car wash,meguiars wash wax ,meguiars Gold Class,meguiars interior cleaner,mirror glaze,Meguiars restoration

Meguiar's M-0716 Mirror Glaze Professional Show Car Glaze. 16 oz. liquid

|
Meguiar's M-0716 Mirror Glaze Professional Show Car Glaze. 16 oz. liquidProduct Details
• Product Dimensions: 2 x 4 x 9 inches ; 1.4 pounds
• Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
• Average Customer Review:
 
Features
• Outshines all other hand applied polishes, glazes, waxes and sealants
• Restores a dazzling deep wet shine
• Does not dry white
• Safe & effective on all paint finishes
• Safe for use in paint shop


Product Description
For those of you who love a hand-rubbed finish, this superb glaze is guaranteed to give you that deep, wet shine prized among car collectors. This polish will outshine all other hand-applied polishes, glazes, waxes or sealants. It wont dry white, and its safe and effective on all paint finishes. Used as part of your 5-Step Surface Care Cycle, Show Car Glaze is just one of many Secrets of the Pros that add up to a superlative appearance for your treasured automobile. For use by hand, orbital buffer or dual action polisher. Made for professionals by Meguiars.


Customer reviews
Meguiar's M-0716 Mirror Glaze Professional Show Car Glaze. 16 oz. liquid

• By Gary L. Cleveland (Arkansas) - See all my reviews
WOW !!!
This sure does bring out the shine , I could really tell where I had applied this it was like drawing a line , I used meguiars tech wax 2.0 on top .


• By D. Densler (Louisville, KY)
The best I have ever seen!!
I have tried all types of waxes and polishes. This is absolutely the best. I have used Zymol, Liquid Glass, and Mother's Pure carnuba wax. They are all great but I have never seen the gloss and gleam like when I use the Number 7. I used it on my Ferrari 360 and my BMW M6. They sparkle like never before.

• By E. Z. Warner lll (Elliottsburg, PA United States)
A blast from the past..
Meguiar's products have been around since the 1930's at least. My dad used Mirror Glaze in his body shop, I've used it on newer cars with decent paint and the results were what I expected - The paint looks wet when it's dry. VERY deep shine. Top it off with a sealer, if yo don't it starts to wear off in about 30 days or so.

I'm kinda into the late 1940's gas station garage look, and this is the perfect product even if it's in a modern bottle. My first Mirror Glaze was in a glass bottle and I used it on a '57 Chevy Bel Air..

* Information of customers using this product has a very If visitors want to access those articles. Click the Link below

http://www.meguiarscarwash.co.cc/index.php?c=meguiarsmirrorglaze&x=meguiars_mirror_glaze

* List of liquid products meguiars mirror glaze.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น