cheap meguiars car washcheap meguiars car wash

Meguire car cleaner is the best car care products.Buy cheap meguiar's product and equipment meguiars car care such as Meguiar's NXT,polish liquid,car wash,meguiars wash wax ,meguiars Gold Class,meguiars interior cleaner,mirror glaze,Meguiars restoration

Meguiar's G-7410 Endurance Tire Protectant Gel with Applicator. 10 oz. liquid

|
Meguiar's G-7410 Endurance Tire Protectant Gel with Applicator. 10 oz. liquidProduct Details
• Product Dimensions: 4 x 2 x 10 inches ; 13.1 ounces
• Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
• Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
• Average Customer Review

Product Description
Meguiar's Endurance Tire Gel and Applicator. Stop tires from turning brown and eliminate the mess of overspray, drips, streaks and spotted driveways. A favorite for its long-lasting performance. Order Today! Meguiar's Endurance Tire Gel and Applicator, 10 ozs.

Customer reviews
This review is from: Meguiar's G-7410 Endurance Tire Protectant Gel with Applicator. 10 oz. liquid (Automotive)
 
Enduring Product   By P. Klukis (Knoxville, TN USA)
I found this product a few years ago during a Christmas sale at a local store. Since I wasn't pleased with the products on the market, I had nothing to lose. After washing the car, I applied the Meguiar's product. Wow! The tire protectant passed week one through rain and another car wash and still looked great. This was impressive. The tires looked great for a few more weeks(yes, weeks). Even though weeks had come and gone, the tires never looked really bad. The other products I tried faded after a week with the tires looking like they were 5 years old. The Meguiar's product is the only one to use as far as I'm concerned. I wonder why this product isn't sold at automotive or other stores. It is truly worth the money.


Keeps my tires looking great    By Eagle Vision (Southeastern United States)
I was skeptical about trying this product but I wanted to keep my tires looking black without excessive gloss.

Just wash your tires, and use the applicator to apply onto your tires. My tires still look great after 2 weeks of use. I find I will use it twice a month to keep the tires looking great and to protect the tires.

The gel has a fruity smell. As long as you follow instructions, you should not have streaks or water marks.

I trust Meguiar's for all of my car care needs.

I highly recommend this product.


Meguiars tire gel  
By Cloid Fretwell (virginia)
fast easy grease free way to dress tires that look great even after driving thru rainy weather.


*  If you want to view other products to compare Meguiar's G-7410 Endurance Tire Protectant Gel product. Click below to main store

http://www.meguiarscarwash.co.cc/index.php?c=meguiarswheelcleaner&x=meguiars_wheeltire_cleaners

**  You may want to see a list of similar products.
- Meguiar's G12416 Hot Shine High Gloss Tire Gel - 16 oz.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น