cheap meguiars car washcheap meguiars car wash

Meguire car cleaner is the best car care products.Buy cheap meguiar's product and equipment meguiars car care such as Meguiar's NXT,polish liquid,car wash,meguiars wash wax ,meguiars Gold Class,meguiars interior cleaner,mirror glaze,Meguiars restoration

Meguiar's G-7016 Gold Class Clear Coat Wax Liquid. 16 oz.

|

Meguiar's G-7016 Gold Class Clear Coat Wax Liquid. 16 oz.

Detail
• Product Dimensions: 2 x 6 x 9 inches ; 1.2 pounds
• Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
• Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
• Item model number: G-7016

Features
• Dramatically darkens color to bring out full richness of paint
• Creates clear, sharp reflections
• Liquid wax with applicator
• 16 oz size

Product Description
A new standard for incredible shine. In all the years Meguiars has been developing car wax, theres never been anything to equal the brilliance of this latest formulation. Its rich polishing oils and tough polymer protection glide on easily, leaving a durable and stunningly reflective UV-resistant finish. No matter what type of paint you have, Meguiars Gold Class Wax will bring out its full depth and richness, while shielding it from the elements.

List products meguiar's tools&equipment


Customer Reviews
This review is from: Meguiar's G-7016 Gold Class Clear Coat Wax Liquid. 16 oz.

One of Meguiar's Best = One of the Best Period
• By Stephen Hall "books911" (USA)
I love taking care of my vehicles. I have used many expensive, imported products over the years. However, Meguiar's keeps winning me back with their incredible offerings. They are of high quality, effective, easy to find, and affordable. However, take the affordable off. I'd use their products, if they were 3x the price because I've used products that cost that much and are less effective.

Meguiar's Gold Class Liquid Wax is another example of that experience. Meguiar's effectively markets this wax and who doesn't love using something called Gold Class that comes in beautiful packaging? However, it is not smoke and mirrors. Inside the bottle is a very good wax that will greatly enhance your paint's finish, while providing all-important protection.

For optimum results I strongly encourage you before you apply Gold Class, to clay your car, clean with a paint cleaner (i.e. Deep Crystal Step 1), polish with a pure polish (Deep Crystal Step 2 or #7 Show Car Polish), and then apply this wax. The results are truly remarkable. Again, I have used many waxes to top off my detailing, and Gold Class is one I keep going back to. It's one of my favorites and one of the best.

To maintain your shine, remove loose dirt and contaminants with Quick Detailer, or Ultimate Quick Detailer.
Meguiar's keeps delivering the good stuff, and I'm a fan.

List of meguiars gold class

I've used Meguiar's gold Class for years.
• By Gary C. Johansen "Old Computer Geek" (California)
I'm always impressed with the mirror like shine and rich look it gives. I've used Gold Class on 2 pickups (02 Dodge and 05 Toyota), an older Honda Del Sol, Subaru Forester, 03 BMW 325cic and my wife's new 06 BMW Z4. Every one of them came out beautiful. Reflected images were/are crisp and clear, with the exception of the Subaru, which was a light gray with 145K miles on it. It still came out beautiful but it's harder to see the reflected images with the light gray background.

It goes on and comes off easily I too recommend a micro fiber cloth.

Unlike other reviewers I did have issues with the white dust in the black plastic and rubber trims and window gaskets. After the first time I used it, I just wiped those surfaces down with a last pass with 303 and the cars look outstanding.

I wish I could get my detail guy to use Gold Class (I even offered to provide it to him free) but he is locked into his commercial stuff, which I don't believe lasts as long or looks as nice.

I don't think you can go wrong with Meguiar's Gold Class.

Hope this helps.

All Information from customer reviewsMeguiar's G-7016 Gold Class Clear Coat Wax Liquid. 16 oz.

Similar Items
Meguiar's G-7214 Gold Class Rich Leather Cleaner and Conditioner
Save 52% Meguiar's G10916 Gold Class Rich Leather Spray
Meguiar's Wash Shampoo & Conditioner
Meguiar's A-2516 Soft Wash Gel. 16 oz
Meguiar's G-12664 NXT Generation Car Wash. 64 oz. liquid
Meguiar's Gold Class Wash and Wax Kit
Meguiars Gold Class Trim Detailer
Save 83% Meguiars Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น